JOURNAL SCIENTIFIC AND APPLIED RESEARCH
The journal publishes scientific information and articles which present new and unpublished results from research in the spheres of the mathematical, physical, chemical, natural, humanitarian, social, medical, Earth, forest and agricultural sciences. Every article is to be read by two independent anonymous reviewers. After their acceptance and after the author presents a bank statement for the paid publishing fee, the article is published in the refereed JOURNAL SCIENTIFIC AND APPLIED RESEARCH, which is an academic journal licensed in EBSCO, USA.
- Editor–in-Chief: Prof. Dr. Hristo Hristov – Dean of Faculty of Technical Sciences at Konstantin Preslavsky University
Konstantin Preslavsky Publishing House is experienced in publishing education and scientific literature. It has one printing house at its disposal – in Shumen. To visit publisher WEB site, click here.
Requirements for papers(Requirements for Authors as well)
The journal "Scientific and applied research" publishes reports of original scientific results in the field of mathematical, physical, chemical, biological, medical, Earth and life sciences as well as engineering, pedagogical and agrarian sciences in English. The text papers should be styled for printing. No additional redaction is planned.
The Fields on each page should be: left - 25 mm, right - 25 mm, top - 25 mm, bottom - 30 mm. No frame on sheet. On the first page under the title should be left 60 mm (top 25 + 35 mm), All papers shall be printed on a laser printer on standard sheets of paper format A4. The paper volume shall not exceed 8 pages. Each study should be styled as a paper in a volume of 21 to 30 pages.
Text shall be styled in the following way:
- TITLE - Font: Times New Roman; Size: 14; Fontstyle: Bold; Effects: AllCaps; Paragraph Alignment: Centered.
- AUTHOR NAMES - shall be printed over empty line under the title in its complete form — complete name, initial for the surname and complete family name; Font: Times New Roman, Size: 14, Fontstyle: Bold, Paragraph Alignment: Left, no cpenam as pena — Centered.
- ANNOTATION AND KEYWORDS IN ENGLISH are styled as follows: annotation (ABSTRACT) in volume up to 10 lines - Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12, Fontstyle: Italic, Paragraph Alignment: Justified; the keywords are next over empty line (descriptors - KEY WORDS) — Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12, Fontstyle: Paragraph Alignment: Justified, both elements outstand 1 cm left of the frame limiting the main text.
- MAIN TEXT - Font: Times New Roman, Size: 14; Paragraph Firstline: cm, Linespacing: Single, Alignment: Justified. Drawings shall be precise and evenly placed on pages. The International System of Units (SI) should be used. All graphs, illustrations and photographs are referred to as Figures, abbreviated to "Fig.". They should be clear and contrasting and should be accompanied be text. The applied figures and pictures shouldn't be color.
The literature in the text should be denoted by a number in square brackets . Numbers of formulas are printed on their left in brackets 0.
Literature, stated at the end of the paper shall be printed according to the bibliographic description standard, and citations within the text are marked with a number in square brackets [I].
The references should contain up to 20 cited works arranged according to their order of appearance in the text. The family name precedes the initials of the first name in case of the first author. The references should include the names of the authors, followed by the standard abbreviation of the journal, the volume number, the year of publication, number of the journal and the pages cited. For books - the titles, the city of publication and the publisher followed by the year of publication and pages.
MAILING ADDRESSES printed over one more empty line (no abbreviations), Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12; Fontstyle: Italic; Effects: AllCaps, Paragraph Alignment: Justified, in the middle of the line —Centered.
Military and scientific degrees shall not be pointed.
- All manuscripts submitted for publication must first be reviewed by two independent anonymous reviewers. After the approval of the manuscript by the reviewers the paper is submitted for publication.
JOURNAL SCIENTIFIC AND APPLIED RESEARCH is indexed in the National Reference List of contemporary Bulgarian scientific publications with scientific review maintained by the Minister of Education and Science through the National Center for Information and Documentation, EBSCOhost, EBSCO Discovery Service and Google Scholar. For reference click here.
International Editorial Board
Editors in Chiefs:
- Prof Dr. Hristo Hristov - Konstantin Preslaysky University - Faculty of Technical Sciences
Vice Editor in Chief:
- Prof. DSc Andrey Andreev - Konstantin Preslaysky University - Faculty of Technical Sciences
- Prof. DSc Zhivko Zhekov - Association Scientific and Applied Research
International Editorial Board:
- Acad. Prof DSc Valery Bondur - Russia
- Acad. Prof. DSc Mykhailo Khvesyk - Ukraine
- Acad. Prof. DSc Genadiy Maklakov - Ukraine
- Con. Member Prof. Dr. Stoyan Velkoski - Macedonia
- Prof. DSc Vyacheslav Rodin - Russia
- Prof. DSc Stanislav Klimov - Russia
- Prof. DSc Viktor Mukhin - Russia
- Prof. DSc Garo Mardirossian - Bulgaria
- Prof. DSc Olga Prokopenko - Ukraine
- Prof. Dr. Habil. Georgi Kolev - Bulgaria
- Prof. Dr. Maria Franekova - Slovakia
- Prof. Dr. Larisa Yovanovich - Serbia
- Prof. Dr. Naziya Suleymanova - Kazakhstan
- Prof. Dr. Rumen Nedkov — Bulgaria
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Andrei Bogdanov — Bulgaria
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ognian Fetfov — Bulgaria
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Petar Boyanov — Bulgaria
- Dr. Alen Sarkisyan — France
- Dr. Stoyan Sargoychev — Canada
- Aneliya Karagyozyan— Bulgaria
- Assoc. Prof Dr. Anton Antonov — Bulgaria
Dek: TOPEX/POSEIDON altimeter data reveal our Ocean Planet, mission for NASA.
© Space Research and Technology Institute - BAS, Bulgaria
© Konstantin Preslaysky University, Faculty of Technical Sciences - Shumen, Bulgaria
© Association Scientific and Applied Research, Bulgaria
Ethical guidelines for journal publication
The publication policy of the “Journal scientific and applied research” issued by the Faculty of Technical Sciences at “Konstantin Preslavsky” University of Shumen complies with the accepted international standards for publication ethics. For more details here.